This download includes patches for Axe-FX III, FM3, and FM9. Please make sure to import the appropriate patch for your hardware – they are not interchangeable.
- BNSN CHMR TM WT SC – this preset is designed to work with single coil guitars
- BNSN CHMR TM WT HB – this preset is designed to work with humbucker guitars
- NOTE: The FM3 folder includes an ‘FX” patch. This patch includes the additional effects blocks from the full Axe-FX and FM9 patches. Feel free to substitute any of these effects blocks into the main patch to suite your needs.
OUR BENSON CHIMERA — NOW IN YOUR FRACTAL HARDWARE
For this preset, we tone-matched the Div/13 FT37 Low amp model in the Fractal hardware to the our Benson Chimera combo amplifier. The result is a Tone Match file that completely transforms the Fractal amp model – it sounds exactly like our Benson.
SIGNAL FLOW AND EFFECTS
- Pitch (POG)
- Drives: Timmy, 808, KOT (and more)
- Volume – mapped to EXP 2
- Delays: 1/8 delay, Dotted 8th delay, Dual stereo delay
- Reverbs: Subtle and Huge
- IR (Tone Match)
- Solo Boost
The FM3 presets cannot fit all the effects into a single patch. For that platform, we include the amp and essential effects in the main presets, and then we include the additional effects blocks in the ‘FX’ preset. Feel free to mix and match the additional ‘FX’ blocks into the main patches to suite your needs.
For each effect block, we set up all four channels to give you as many options as possible for each individual effect types. For example, in the Compressor block, there are four different types of compression. For drives, we use all available channels in each drive block to get different overdrive flavors. Please experiment with the channels in all the different blocks to find your favorites. Typically we use our favorites in Channel A.
The exceptions to this are usually the amp and cab blocks – for those we usually only set up Channel A.
The following scenes are set up for instant access to various tones:
- Scene 1: CLEAN. Basic clean tone with verb and quarter delay
- Scene 2: DRIVE. Light Drive (Drive 1A)
- Scene 3: DRIVE+. Med Drive (Drive A, Control Switch 1)
- Scene 4: P&W LEAD. Big lead tone with delay and reverb
- Scene 5: AMBI CLEAN. Clean tone with stereo delay (1/4 + 1/8d) and big reverb.
- Scene 6: 80’s CLEAN. Clean tone with CHORUS
- Scene 7: POG LEAD. Big lead tone like snap 4 but with POG
- Scene 8: SWELLS. Big ambient tones
Version 1.0 – 2022-05-29
There are no reviews yet.