This download includes patches for Helix, HX Stomp, and POD Go. Please make sure to import the appropriate patch for your hardware – they are not interchangeable.
- BNSN CHMR WT TM S – This patch uses the IR’s and is meant for guitars with single coils or low output humbuckers
- BNSN CHMR WT TM H – This patch uses the IR’s and is meant for guitars with more traditionally voiced humbuckers
- NOTE: The HX Stomp and POD Go folders include ‘FX” patches. These patches include the additional effects blocks from the full Helix patch.
OUR BENSON CHIMERA, NOW IN YOUR LINE 6 HARDWARE
For this preset, we tone-matched the Brit P75 Brt amp model in the HX Hardware to Benson Chimera. The result is an impulse response that completely transforms the HX amp model – it sounds exactly like our Chimera, and the microphone, preamp, and EQ chain that we use to record it.
SIGNAL FLOW AND EFFECTS
- Pitch (POG)
- Drives: KOT, 808, Timmy
- Volume – mapped to EXP 2
- Delays: 1/8 delay, Dotted 8th delay, Dual stereo delay
- Reverbs: Hall (subtle), Dynamic Hall (huge)
- IR (Tone Match)
- Solo Boost
- Snapshot 1: CLEAN. This is the base clean tone with delay.
- Snapshot 2: DRIVE. Light overdrive.
- Snapshot 3: DRIVE +: Bigger overdrive
- Snapshot 4: P&W LEAD – Lead tone with lots of reverb and delay
- Snapshot 5: AMBI CLEAN – Ambient Clean tone
- Snapshot 6: 80s CLEAN– Clean tone with chorus
- Snapshot 7: POG LEAD – Same as snap 4 but with POG
- Snapshot 8: SWELLS – Big ambient swells
- Snapshot 1: CLEAN. Base clean tone
- Snapshot 2: DRIVE. Stage 1 drive tone
- Snapshot 3: P&W LEAD. Lead tone with lots of delay and verb
- Snapshot 4: AMBIENT. Ambient clean tone
NOTE: The HX Stomp patches do not include Snapshots
Initial Release (1.0): 2022-05-25
There are no reviews yet.