This download includes patches for Helix and HX Stomp. Please make sure to import the appropriate patch for your hardware – they are not interchangeable.
- WT SUPREME SC – This patch uses the IR’s and is meant for guitars with single coils or low output humbuckers
- WT SUPREME WT HB – This patch uses the IR’s and is meant for guitars with more traditionally voiced humbuckers
- NOTE: The HX Stomp folder includes ‘FX” patches. These patches include the additional effects blocks from the full Helix patch.
OUR GO-TO AMP SETUP, NOW IN YOUR HELIX
For this preset, we tone-matched the both Matchstick Ch2 and Essex A30 amp models in the Helix to the our Matchless Chieftain and Korg-era Vox AC30/6 Top Boost amps. The result are impulse response sthat completely transform the HX amp models – They sound exactly like our Chieftain and AC30.
We chose these two amps because they are our favorite amps to run in stereo with a pedalboard. We’ve also configured the effects to closely mimic Brian’s stereo pedalboard.
SIGNAL FLOW AND EFFECTS
- Pitch (POG)
- Drives – KOT, 808, OCD
- Volume (log curve) – mapped to EXP 2
- Delays: 1/8 delay, Dotted 8th delay, Dual stereo delay
- Reverbs: Plate (subtle), Dynamic Hall (huge)
- IR (Tone Match)
- Solo Boost
- Snapshot 1: CLEAN. This is the base clean tone with delay.
- Snapshot 2: DRIVE. Light overdrive.
- Snapshot 3: DRIVE +: Bigger overdrive
- Snapshot 4: P&W LEAD – Lead tone with lots of reverb and delay
- Snapshot 5: AMBI CLEAN – Ambient Clean tone
- Snapshot 6: 80s CLEAN– Clean tone with chorus
- Snapshot 7: 80s DIRT – Huge rhythm tone with chorus
- Snapshot 8: SWELLS – Big ambient swells
NOTE: The HX Stomp patches do not include Snapshots
Initial Release (1.0): 2022-04-29