This demo was made with an Axe-FX III, but the Helix sounds and functionality are the same
- 1K Halleluja WTs: This is the main patch set up for guitars with single coil pickups or low output humbuckers.
- 1K Halleluja WTh: This is the same as the first patch but set up for traditional or higher output humbuckers.
- SNAPSHOT 1: INTRO/VS – Clean tone
- SNAPSHOT 2: AMBI CLN – Ambient clean tone (used for guitar 2)
- SNAPSHOT 3: CHORUS – First stage drive
- SNAPSHOT 4: BRIDGE – Clean tone for the bridge
- SNAPSHOT 5: BRIDGE+ – More gain
- SNAPSHOT 6: SOLO – Lead/solo tone
- SNAPSHOT 7: RHYTHM. Just standard rhythm with a light drive
- SNAPSHOT 8: SWELLS. Ambient swells
SIGNAL FLOW AND EFFECTS
- Pitch (POG)
- Drives: KOT, 808 (and more)
- Volume (mapped to EXP 2)
- Delays: Triplet delay, Dotted 8th delay, Dual stereo delay
- Reverbs: Subtle and Huge
- Solo Boost
Initial Release (Version 1.0): 2023-02-02
There are no reviews yet.