Understand what click tracks and multitracks are, and learn how to implement them effectively into your worship ministry.
Become the Most Effective Worship Leader You Can Be
We Built This Course Because We Want You to Succeed.
The Worship Manual is series of online courses designed to help you become the most effective worship leader you can be. Volume 2 contains over nine hours of training broken into five modules. Consider this your Worship Leader 101 course.
Worship Leading is Far More Than Just Playing an Instrument and Singing
In fact, that’s just a tiny part of what goes into leading well. In this course, you’ll learn how to implement new technologies, create amazing transitions between songs and other service elements, lead rehearsals, plan songs and creative elements, and understand music theory.
- Module 1: Click tracks and Multitracks. Understand what click tracks and multi-tracks are, and learn how to implement them effectively into your worship ministry.
- Module 2: Transitions. Create beautiful and seamless transitions between songs and different elements in your worship services.
- Module 3: Rehearsals. Learn how to lead effective rehearsals that prepare your team for Sundays, and learn how to build community and have fun doing it.
- Module 4: Creative Planning. How (and when) to implement new songs, and how to plan creative elements that will take your worship experiences to a new level.
- Module 5: Music Theory for Worship Leaders. Music theory is hard, and it can be a daunting subject to tackle. We break it down so you can easily learn the basics and relate to your musicians on a deeper level.
Who are Brian and Fuller?
The content of this course is presented by Brian Wahl and Brian Fuller. Together, we (the Brian’s) have decades of experience leading worship in churches both large and small. To learn more about us, you can preview the “Who We Are…” videos below.