This video was recorded using Bradford’s pedalboard and amps, but the patch will have similar sounds.
- Firm Found WT SC: This is the main patch set up for guitars with single coil pickups or low output humbuckers.
- Firm Found WT HB: This is the same as the first patch but set up for traditional or higher output humbuckers.
- Firm Found WT: This is the same as the first patch but using stock cabs
- SNAPSHOT 1: SWELLS
- SNAPSHOT 2: TURN/V2/CH. Light drive
- SNAPSHOT 3: TAG LEAD. Big lead tone
- SNAPSHOT 4: V3/RHY. Rhythm tone
- SNAPSHOT 5: BR RIFF. Clean chorus
- SNAPSHOT 6: BR BUILD. Light drive
- SNAPSHOT 7: TRILLS. All the reverb and delay with gain. Pick fast
- SNAPSHOT 8: Ambi CLN. Ambient clean tone
SIGNAL FLOW AND EFFECTS
- Drives: KOT, 808 (and more)
- Volume *needs to be mapped to an expression pedal
- Delays: 1/8 delay, Dotted 8th delay, Dual stereo delay
- Reverbs: Subtle and Huge
- Solo Boost
Initial Release (Version 1.0): 2022-08-25