This download includes patches for Axe-FX III, FM3, and FM9. Please make sure to import the appropriate patch for your hardware – they are not interchangeable.
The pack includes 3 presets (each with SC and HB options). One for the Channel A of the amp, one for the Channel B, and one for the blended channels.
- BOGNR DUDE A/B/Bln TM WTs – This patch uses the IR’s and is meant for guitars with single coils.
- BOGNR DUDE A/B/Bln TM WTh – This patch uses the IR’s and is meant for guitars with humbuckers.
- NOTE: The FM3 folder includes an ‘FX” patch. This patch includes the additional effects blocks from the full Axe-FX and FM9 patches. Feel free to substitute any of these effects blocks into the main patch to suite your needs.
OUR BOGNER DUENDE, NOW IN YOUR FRACTAL HARDWARE
For these patches, we tone-matched the stock Fractal amp models to our Bogner Duende amplifier. The result is a set of User Cabs that completely transform the Fractal amp models, making the Fractal hardware sound exactly like our amp, and the microphones, preamps, and EQ chains that we use to record it.
The Bogner Duende is a two-channel, vintage-voiced 1×12 combo amplifier that evokes Fender Deluxe and Marshall Plexi type tones. Channel A reminds us of a Deluxe Reverb, but without a mid scoop. It works very well as a clean pedal platform. Channel B has more gain, and sounds more like a Plexi. The amp has blended mode where both channels are blended together, which is our favorite way to run it.
We’ve tone-matched all three options (Channel A, Channel B, and the blended channels) separately and delivered three unique presets in this pack. Feel free to mix and match them in stereo as well.
SIGNAL FLOW AND EFFECTS
- Pitch (POG)
- Drives: KOT (red and yellow options), 808
- Volume – mapped to EXP 2
- Delays: 1/8 delay, Dotted 8th delay, Dual stereo delay
- Reverbs: Hall (subtle), Dynamic Hall (huge)
- IR (Tone Match)
- Solo Boost
The FM3 presets cannot fit all the effects into a single patch. For that platform, we include the amp and essential effects in the main presets, and then we include the additional effects blocks in the ‘FX’ preset. Feel free to mix and match the additional ‘FX’ blocks into the main patches to suite your needs.
For each effect block, we set up all four channels to give you as many options as possible for each individual effect types. For example, in the Compressor block, there are four different types of compression. For drives, we use all available channels in each drive block to get different overdrive flavors. Please experiment with the channels in all the different blocks to find your favorites. Typically we use our favorites in Channel A.
The exceptions to this are usually the amp and cab blocks – for those we usually only set up Channel A.
The following scenes are set up for instant access to various tones:
- SCENE 1: CLEAN. Base clean tone
- SCENE 2: DRIVE. Stage 1 drive tone
- SCENE 3: DRIVE+. Big rhythm tone
- SCENE 4: P&W LEAD. Lead tone with lots of delay and verb
- SCENE 5: AMBI CLEAN. Clean tone with lots of delay and verb
- SCENE 6: CHOR CLEAN. Clean tone with chorus
- SCENE 7: CLEAN TREM (Rock Lead for FM3). Clean tone with tremolo
- SCENE 8: SWELLS. Big ambient swells tone
Version 1.0 – 2022-09-15
There are no reviews yet.