This video was recorded using Bradford’s pedalboard and amps, but the patch will have similar sounds.
This download includes patches for Axe-FX III, FM3, and FM9. Please make sure to import the appropriate patch for your hardware – they are not interchangeable.
- Worthy of My Song WT SC – This patch is meant for guitars with single coils.
- Worthy of My Song WT HB – This patch is meant for guitars with humbuckers.
SIGNAL FLOW AND EFFECTS
- Pitch (POG)
- Drives: KOT, 808 (and more)
- Volume *needs to be mapped to an expression pedal
- Delays: 1/8 delay, Dotted 8th delay, Dual stereo delay
- Reverbs: Subtle and Huge
- Solo Boost
For each effect block, we set up all four channels to give you as many options as possible for each individual effect types. For example, in the Compressor block, there are four different types of compression. For drives, we use all available channels in each drive block to get different overdrive flavors. Please experiment with the channels in all the different blocks to find your favorites. Typically we use our favorites in Channel A.
The exceptions to this are usually the amp and cab blocks – for those we usually only set up Channel A.
The following scenes are set up for instant access to various tones:
- SCENE 1: RIFF/TRN. Ambient clean with chorus
- SCENE 2: CH/VS2. Clean tone with chorus for the verse and chorus sections
- SCENE 3: CH/VS2 +. Same as Scene 2 but with drive
- SCENE 4: RIFF +. Big lead tone with POG and chorus
- SCENE 5: SWELLS. Ambient swells
- SCENE 6: BR BUILD/RHY. Rhythm tone with reverb
- SCENE 7: OUTRO RIFF. Big lead tone with POG
- SCENE 8: Ambi CLN. Ambient clean tone
Version 1.0 (initial release): 2022-09-27
There are no reviews yet.