This video was recorded using the Fractal FM9, but the Helix patch sounds very similar and has the same snapshots
This download includes the following patches:
- Gratitude WT SC: This is the main patch set up for guitars with single coil pickups or low output humbuckers.
- Gratitude WT HB: This is the same as the first patch but set up for traditional or higher output humbuckers.
HOW TO IMPORT THIS PATCH AND IR
- Connect your Helix to your computer using a USB Cable
- Download and instal the ‘HX Edit’ app from Line 6
- In the ‘HX Edit’ app, drag and drop the patch into a slot in the ‘PRESETS’ column
- To import an IR, switch to the ‘IMPULSES’ column (next to the PRESETS column), and drag & drop the IR into an available slot. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have the IR loaded into the ‘IMPULSES’ column, the patch will not sound correct, even if you have the IR block on – you must drag and drop the IR into the IMPULSES column.
There are eight snapshots included in this patch to get different sounds (all patches feature the same snapshots).
- SNAPSHOT 1: CH/Mod. Ambient clean with vibrato
- SNAPSHOT 2: VS2/Push. Light drive
- SNAPSHOT 3: BR1/AmbCln. Ambient clean tone
- SNAPSHOT 4: BR 2. Main Rhythm tone
- SNAPSHOT 5: OCT LEAD. Lead tone with POG
- SNAPSHOT 6: TRILLS. Huge rhythm tone with massive reverb
- SNAPSHOT 7: not used
- SNAPSHOT 8: SWELLS. Ambient swells
SIGNAL FLOW AND EFFECTS
- Pitch (POG)
- Drives: KOT, 808 (and more)
- Volume *needs to be mapped to an expression pedal
- Delays: 1/8 delay, Dotted 8th delay, Dual stereo delay
- Reverbs: Subtle and Huge
- Solo Boost
Initial Release (Version 1.0): 2022-11-02