Full arrangement demo
INCLUDED IN THIS MULTITRACK
- .ZIP Files for selected keys (F# (original), E, and G)
- Instrument stems for all the individual instruments used in the recording.
- Click and Cue/Guide tracks to keep you and your musicians on track.
- Suggested arrangements – quick start mixes to get you started
- Reference mp3’s with lead vocals
- Song Title: 10,000 (Bless The Lord)
- Originally recorded by: Matt Redman
- Keys: F#, E, and G
- Tempo: 72.5 bpm, 4/4 time
- Multitrack Produced by: Chris Sligh & Brian Wahl
Worship Tutorials multitracks come in three ‘styles’: Re-Arrangement, Full Production, and Organic. ‘Full Production’ tracks include multiple elements that would be found in a typical album release from an artist. ‘Organic’ tracks are a more stripped down interpretation of the song, and the most approachable for smaller teams. ‘Re-Arrangement’ tracks are our re-interpretation of the song and typically sound quite a bit different than the original track.
- Acoustic Guitar (2 tracks)
- Electric Guitar
All stem files are WAV files.
Multitracks from Worship Tutorials include a folder of ‘Practice Tracks’. These mp3 files feature a single instrument. We’ve pushed the volume of that single instrument in the mix so you can clearly hear what is being played. These tracks are very helpful for learning individual parts – feel free to distribute these tracks to your team.
We also recommend using a service like Planning Center, which will allow you to upload these mp3’s and transpose them to different keys.
Practice Tracks are mp3 files.