This demo is for the Divi13 Helix patch. The Basic Board 3 HX Effects patch uses the same exact effects block settings as this Helix patch.
UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE: Please upgrade the firmware on your HX Effects and the HX Edit software from Line 6 to the latest before installing this patch. Even if your HX Effects is up to date, the ‘HX Edit’ app needs to be updated as well. If you get an error importing a patch, the problem is most likely outdated firmware on your HX Effects/HX Edit.
Divi13 Helix Patch Settings: We built this patch using the effects settings from our Divi13 Helix patch.
SIGNAL FLOW AND EFFECTS
- Rochester Comp – not mapped to a switch, always on
- Bubble Vibrato – mapped to switch labeled ‘Bubble Vibrato’
- Heir Apparent – Prince of Tone (voiced to sound like Bradford’s KOT, Yellow side) – mapped to switch labeled ‘Heir Apparent’
- Teemah! – Timmy OD – mapped to switch labeled ‘Teemah!’
- Tremolo – 32nd note choppy Trem – not mapped to a switch (feel free to swap this with any other button assignment)
- Reverse Delay – not mapped to a switch (used in snapshots)
- Transistor Tape Delay – dotted 8th delay – mapped to switch labeled ‘.8th Tape’
- Adriatic Delay – Dual Delay (1/8d + 1/8) – mapped to switch labeled ‘DUAL ST Adri’
- Double Tank – Ambient reverb voiced to sound like the Empress Reverb Ghost mode – mapped to switch labeled ‘Ghost Verb
- CLEAN VRB: Clean tone with reverb and delay
- DRIVE: Turns on the Heir Apparent
- CLEAN VIBR: Clean tone with vibrato
- TXTR Clean: Adds reverse delay
This patch can is designed to be used in ‘stompbox’ mode or ‘snapshot’ mode.
The delays and reverbs in this patch are in stereo. If you are able to run stereo out of HX Effects, you’ll get the full effect of this patch.
Every rig is different, and we realize that HX Effects is made to be integrated into many different types of setups. You may want to make changes (especially to the drives) based on what you are running HX Effects into. Delays and reverbs will likely need a bit of adjustment depending on how your amp reacts to them (or if you decide to use them pre or post amp)
There are no reviews yet.